19.6.07

Heute








Well, we are wrapping up this week. For the first time everyone showed up. A classmate said we should take a picture to commenorate this exceptional occurence. It was nice. Yesterday we had an excursion thoughtout the city and we really worked hard and had fun going through the city collecting pictures and information. My camera has technical problems and all the photos were deleted! Aaagh! Well, Elizabeth had taken back- up pictures. Gott sei dank! Thank God! I've planned on writing in German and I've began writing, but I need to re-edit. By the time I get to posting all my German thoughts it will be time to leave! Time slow down!!!! I can always make a memoir. Right now I don't have internet at home and it is always difficult to drive out here. So many pictures and texts. I just have to leave the blog alone for awhile and concentrate on preparing for the Exit exam. Boa Sorte!

No comments: